Was planning for an all nighter in front of the sewing machine on the bear wall hanging since:
1. the birthday girls party is tomorrow at 3pm
2. we will need to leave at least one hour before to get there
3. before the party we have to shop, for another present for another party, and for wrapping paper and a card
4. We have a basket ball game tomorrow morning
5. the man is not home tonight
6. the kids have friends over for a sleepover
Just one little teeny thing I had forgotten. Tonights guest are sleeping in the same room as the sewingmachine. I suppose I could have moved the sewingmachine to the kitchen, but just as I did not remember that the guests were sleeping in the sewing room, until it was bedtime, I did not remember that I could just have moved the machine, until they had fallen asleep.
Thats what you get when you stay up late on a ‘school night’, a brain that freezes.